Monday, February 11, 2008

Ten Golden Rules to help your Weight loss goals part two!!!!!

Today was a great day. After celebrating my Birthday I got right back on the fatloss4idiots program. It was easy. I lost six more pounds this past week and a I feel great. No more crash dieting no more starving. I have to work just to eat all the food that this diet lets me.

I know its a werid concept but it works trust me. Its not about how much you eat but what kinds of foods your eating. Its about making sure that by using a CALORIE SHIFTING DIET like the Fatloss4idiots!you keep your metablolism guessing.

Once you have reached your goal weight what do you need to do maintian. Thats were my news letter comes in hadny. Its long term tips and tricks to help keep the weight off. Can you imagine support from someone that is going thorough the samething as you.

The second part of my TEN GOLDEN RULES TO HELP YOUR WEIGHT LOSS GOALS can be found here.
Golden Weight Loss Article Here!


Simple Weight Loss Plan Here!

No comments: